I haven’t been posting much, mainly due to lack of time (and even sometimes interest). While I love having this blog, sometimes I really feel that writing a post isn’t as good as just generally describing whats going on. I’m starting to think, especially with the insane growth of social media, personal blogs aren’t that interesting any more. Not that I’m saying I plan on stopping, but I really have been thinking more and more of turning this site into a general ‘life stream’ of what I’m doing, be it posting a message to twitter, taking a picture, blogging here or on my tech blog, or anything really.
- Have had the worse sinus problems ever I think during the summer.
- Finally got outdoors and went mountain biking on local trails with friends. Other than hitting some logs wrong and eating dirt, it was a blast, and ready to get back out.
- Did all the core work needed on GamingTweets.net.
- Been working with a few friends to make some really cool things on the web. Still have plenty of work.
- Worked on some really cool things at work!
- Spent a short weekend in DC, and had a blast!
- Working much harder on what I eat, and already starting to notice differences. Now just to loose 60+ pounds.
- Got to visit a great friend in Hampton, and spend a few hours at the beach.
- Have grilled so many times already this summer I have lost count.
- Every week has gone from rather empty to PACKED in a day. Looking back at my calendar for the last 2 months, something has had to happen nearly every night.
Its crazy that its already August. Deborah’s birthday is just a month away. I’ve almost been at my new job for a year in a few months. But its amazing, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.