While I still plan to post standard articles up here (I have about 4 im working on), posting a daily or weekly update about ‘me’ is harder and harder to do. But, its not to hard to make a quick list summing a lot of things together!
- Went to the Circus, which was a lot of fun.
- I turned 25, and we had a little party at our house.
- Regina Spektor came to Toads Place, and put on one of the top shows I have seen!
- I had my first chance playing Rock Band. I still have the kit while Ryan’s xbox is in the shop, and Im learning drums more and more each day!
- Ive been super busy at work, finishing proposals, working on servers, etc. All thats somewhat done, and now getting more and more of those pesky to-do’s done.
- We went back to Verizon, and I got a new phone. Silver Blackberry Perl. I love it, and I will write more about it when I get a chance.
- Almost beat Half Life 2 finally. I only have about and hour left in the game. Then theres Episode 1 and 2! The Orange Box is one of the best games ever.
- Picked up my last ‘long awaited game’- Super Smash Brothers. Its awesome, but I think it could have been better. If anything, I need to play it some more, and not with the darn wii-mote and nunchuck.
- Starting back up at the gym again!