So yeah, some may have noticed, updates have been few and far between recently. With the increased work at the office, I just have not had the time (or desire) to post here all that much. But it looks like FINALLY in the next week or so, the new site will FINALLY go live, and thats a huge load off my back.
But what else has been going on?
- Debs and I got a new camera – a Canon Digital Elph SD1000. I was getting more and more pissed off at the A-series camera, and she did not like how bulky it was. So, we found this for a great deal online, and picked it up. It works SO much better, and its super tiny!
- Made about $400 on ebay last week, that was a lot of fun.
- Doctor – I have to get a CT Scan. Im always really weird when it comes to my body. Ive been having a migraine that has pretty much lasted 4 weeks now. Well, basically the doc wants to be like The Governator and say ‘ITS NOT A TUMMMMAAAA‘. And yes, for those who have heard me talk about it – I will be going, I just need to reschedule.
- Halloween – Two parties. The first was a while back, the other a weekend ago. Nate and I went as kids from ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’.
- Installed Leopard on the iMac. Its super fast, and im loving it.
- Bought a 2GB module for $50 online today….to bring the iMac to 3GB. Awesome.
- Went to a friends birthday party. First shots with the new camera, and they came out great!
- More fall shots. You can see more here.
- Seeing Regina Spektor next week in concert.
- Chris and Katie had their baby Carter.
Well, hopefully it wont be such a long wait for another post.
Listening To: ‘Sad Statue’ by System of a Down