Last night, Deborah had a dream. The dream lasted for most of the night, and was very detailed and elaborated. Basically, she was pregnant with our first child (scary, huh!). The pregnancy went great and birth was perfect. Towards the end of the dream Debs remembers sitting on the couch saying ‘Rebecca Lynn, you are soooo precious!’
Rebecca Lynn Whitlow was born this morning around 7:00am at St. Mary’s here in Richmond.
Debs called me around 9 something this morning at work, saying ‘something unbelievable has happened – Keith and Jennie had a new baby, and they named her Rebecca Lynn!’. She then told me about the dream and how she decided not to tell me since it would probably just freak me out. Basically, the two of them (and of course no one else) had ANY idea that she was pregnant. She woke up this morning in a lot of pain, went to the bathroom, and her ‘water broke’. Keith’s exact words to the 911 dispatcher was that ‘My wifes water just broke and we had no idea she was even pregnant!’.
We went to go see the little girl today after work. Shes very VERY premature, but supposedly very healthy and already ready to go home Thursday. I didnt get a chance to hold her, but Debs did, and of course I took pics. Click the pic of her to go to the set on flickr.
I have to say this is one of the freakiest things to hear/see/be involved in. Not only did they not know she was pregnant and have the baby, but for Debs to dream that dream last night and this happen today.
Such a wonderful, amazing world we live in!
Listening To: ‘Right Where It Belongs’ by Nine Inch Nails
So yeah, some may have noticed, updates have been few and far between recently. With the increased work at the office, I just have not had the time (or desire) to post here all that much. But it looks like FINALLY in the next week or so, the new site will FINALLY go live, and thats a huge load off my back.
But what else has been going on?
- Debs and I got a new camera – a Canon Digital Elph SD1000. I was getting more and more pissed off at the A-series camera, and she did not like how bulky it was. So, we found this for a great deal online, and picked it up. It works SO much better, and its super tiny!
- Made about $400 on ebay last week, that was a lot of fun.
- Doctor – I have to get a CT Scan. Im always really weird when it comes to my body. Ive been having a migraine that has pretty much lasted 4 weeks now. Well, basically the doc wants to be like The Governator and say ‘ITS NOT A TUMMMMAAAA‘. And yes, for those who have heard me talk about it – I will be going, I just need to reschedule.
- Halloween – Two parties. The first was a while back, the other a weekend ago. Nate and I went as kids from ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’.
- Installed Leopard on the iMac. Its super fast, and im loving it.
- Bought a 2GB module for $50 online today….to bring the iMac to 3GB. Awesome.
- Went to a friends birthday party. First shots with the new camera, and they came out great!
- More fall shots. You can see more here.
- Seeing Regina Spektor next week in concert.
- Chris and Katie had their baby Carter.
Well, hopefully it wont be such a long wait for another post.
Listening To: ‘Sad Statue’ by System of a Down
So only about a week and a few days after the news broke that Gmail was going to be offering IMAP, my account finally got it late last week!
I have yet to set it up on my phone, but have been using Mail.app quite often over the weekend! Mail.app got quite a few updates in Leopard, and I hope to try out a few of these soon!